Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Join the Project

  1. #1
    Inactive Member chatterbox's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 15th, 2001
    Posts
    57
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi there,

    I've just come across a great film making project. Just one script and then everyone makes their own short in their own style. They're just looking for scripts at the moment.

    Check out the website: www.shoik.com

    Sounds like fun doncha think?

    ------------------
    Imagination is more
    important than knowledge
    - Albert Einste

  2. #2
    Inactive Member DPlatt007's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 24th, 2000
    Posts
    55
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeh, It was started on this hostboard by Madrid Express, and yes it is a good idea.

    ------------------

  3. #3
    Pryce
    Guest Pryce's Avatar

    Post

    I think, Chatterbox, if you run through the messages hear about 2,3,4 weeks ago, we have been chatting about it for a while now. email the shoik guy for more details.

    ------------------
    http://prycejones.com/film/

  4. #4
    Inactive Member chatterbox's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 15th, 2001
    Posts
    57
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, thanks for the sarcastic replies but since no one has got their arses in gear about actually WRITING a script, I thought I would bring it to everyone's attention again. Sorry if you're beavering away, but at the moment there are just three ideas posted and one was by Madrid Express himself!!

    If it's such a good idea, with so many replies to his thread, why is no one doing anything about it?

    ------------------
    Imagination is more
    important than knowledge
    - Albert Einste

  5. #5
    Pryce
    Guest Pryce's Avatar

    Post

    Sorry you thought my reply was sarcastic, I suppose you could read it that way - but it *WASN'T* written that way. The trouble with plain text writting is that the *INTONATION* is very difficult to get across.

    Don't jump to conclusions so quickly, re-read my reply with a smile in your heart and you may get the jist of it.

    It is difficult to get acros meaning sometimes without putting buckets full of smileys smile smile smile smile

    p




    ------------------
    http://prycejones.com/film/

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Curtin-Parloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 6th, 2000
    Posts
    376
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Well, you know, it's not easy being the only guy on this board who can actually write a script frown redface wink biggrin rolleyes cool eek

    cheers

    paul

    P.S. This was a sarcastic post (in case you didn't notice), but everyone SHOULD get their arses in gear...


    ------------------
    BAD EYE - Coming really, really Soon, Honestly! www.curtin-parloe.co.uk/badeye Curtin Parloe 2001

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Mods's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 25th, 2001
    Posts
    687
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I can write decent scripts.

    And that wasn't sarcastic.

    It was ego-centrical.

    biggrin
    Mods

    ------------------
    Mark "Mods" Lovegrove

  8. #8
    Inactive Member N. Foster Tyler's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 7th, 2000
    Posts
    211
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It'll never happen; you'll have probably two people actually come through with a project, if that. I think it is an interesting idea though...not that I would do it.

    That's what you get for relying on a bunch of mostly 16 year-old wannabe filmmakers from the UK (where else?). All talk, all dreams.

    ------------------

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Curtin-Parloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 6th, 2000
    Posts
    376
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh, give it a rest, N.

    Funny how you say no-one will come through, and in the same paragraph that you wouldn't!

    Kettle: Hi, Pot
    Pot: My, you're black!
    <Kettle sniggers to self>

    I don't know, I haven't seen your posts for ages and then "sucks dick" this and "All talk, all dreams" that.

    I take it you never dream - every idea you have is currently at my local multiplex...

    Why don't you stop giving everyone a bad impression of yourself?

    cheers

    paul

    ------------------
    BAD EYE - It's finally here! www.curtin-parloe.co.uk/badeye Curtin Parloe 2001

  10. #10
    Inactive Member chatterbox's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 15th, 2001
    Posts
    57
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    smile Cool it boys!

    I think the project could work - come on, I mean, it's only a lousy 3 minutes to film not an epic. I'm involved in a project which will eventually combine nine 3 min. scripts and I'm still hopeful...

    Maybe if there's an inspiring script, it might.... confused err inspire everyone!

    I'm up for it, I'm not 16 and I'm not a boy. It may take a while but I think it'll be worth it... wink

    ps this icon think is cool huh?

    ------------------
    Imagination is more
    important than knowledge
    - Albert Einste

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •